Tasks and objectives :
- Project management: daily follow-up of projects (print – web – social).
- Administration: creation of a budget, creation of commercial content (estimates, bills, specifications documents), reception of clients' briefings, collecting content, validation of procedures, and internal follow-up of the project.
- Client management : management of your own clients (relationship and commercial aspect).
- Team leading : preparation of clear and efficient briefings, management and stimulation of a team around a project.
Competences and personal qualities required :
- You have a degree and/or private and personal experience that prepared you to become an account manager.
- You express yourself perfectly in French (both written and spoken), and you are confortable with communicating in English and in Dutch. You are able to express yourself by e-mail, over the phone, or during a meeting.
- You love being in touch with customers. You have a commercial spirit, and excellent communication skills.
- Your past shows experience and interest in team management. You are a really sociable person, you enjoy working with and being part of a team, and you are described as a really positive person.
- Showing creativity and being open-minded is more than necessary.
- You handle stree and time like no one else. Dealing with deadlines is not a problem for you. You have a great capacity to adapt.
- You are autonomous and proactive. You are fully motivated to fulfill your objectives.
- You are interested in new technologies and new media. You have a basic knowledge of communication channels, and you are familiar with marketing and communication strategies. Knowledge of design is a plus.
- You have basic knowledge in informatics. Knowledge of InDesign and/or Photoshop is a plus.
- An evolutionary wage.
- An open-ended contract within a young and dynamic team composed of several profiles.
- A pleasant and creative work environment.
Does this opportunity meet your expectations? Fill in the form and let's talk about it over a cup of coffee.