TASKS AND OBJECTIVES :
- You are in charge of the technical conception of the interfaces (html integration/css), with respect for the design that has been delivered, and for the W3C accessibility standards.
- You participate in the analysis and the development of tailored websites for our customers.
- You assure the compatibility with the different browsers and devices.
COMPETENCES AND PERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED:
- You have a degree or are perfectly autodidact. You are able to show a one-year to three-year experience by presenting personal and/or professional projects or functional websites.
- You are passionate about web technologies, and you meet following criteria: you are used to work with HTML5, and CSS3. Especially the responsive integration technics.
- You work easily with Photoshop.
- You have a good knowledge of SEO.
- You have a good feeling with ergonomics and design.
- You are confortable with communicating in French, both written and spoken.
- You show personal involvement and are willing to learn and progress.
- You have great organizational skills and are autonomous.
- You give much importance to quality, rigor and details. You enjoy teamwork.
- PHP and MYSQL have no secrets for you.
- You have a good knowledge of GIT.
- You have a good knowledge of the Cordova framework.
- You have knowledge of Canvas and WebGL.
- You are fluent in a second language (English or Dutch), both written and spoken.
- An evolutionary wage.
- An open-ended contract within a young and dynamic team composed of several profiles.
- A pleasant and creative working environment.
Does this opportunity meet your expectations? Fill in the form and let's talk about it over a cup of coffee.